Victron SmartSolar MPPT Regulator - 100/30
DescriptionAffordable Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Charge Controller with bluetooth.
The SmartSolar 100/30-MPPT charge controller is able to charge a lower nominal-voltage battery from a higher nominal voltage PV array.
Maximum charge current:30A. Suitable for both 12V and 24V battery systems.
Smart is for built in Bluetooth for monitoring and control with VictronConnect. Options include remote monitoring over the internet via the VRM Portal.
- Bluetooth inside (dongle not needed)
- Optional pluggable LCD display [RGX-VM001]
- VE.Direct communication port
- with screw terminals (13 mm²/ AWG6)
Weight: 1.4 Kilograms
|Victron SmartSolar MPPT Regulator - 100/30|
|Nominal system voltage||12V or 24V (auto select)|
|Rated charge current||30A|
|Maximum PV open circuit voltage||100V|
|Charge voltage in absorption mode|
|Charge voltage in float mode|
|Max. PV short circuit current||35A|
|Operating temperature range||-30 to +60°C|
|Dimensions (mm)||130(H) x 186(W) x 70(D)|
|Model||SmartSolar MPPT 100/30|
- 1: Victron SmartSolar MPPT 100 30-50 Datasheet (198kB)
- 2: Victron SmartSolar MPPT 100 30-50 Manual (673kB)