Energy Consumption of Appliances
Often the energy usage of appliances is not constant but fluctuates. To determine how these products perform on an inverter one also needs to look at the instantaneous power consumption. Start-up currents are usually higher than indicated by the energy rating, also appliances with a motor (like washing machines) may have higher than average demands during operation.
- Cooking Appliances like Bread Ovens, Hot Plates, Jugs, etc
- IT Equipment like Computers, Printers, Fax Machines, Modems
- Home Entertainment like TV, VCR, DVD, Austar, CD Player
- Washing Machines
- Evacuated tube hot water system
- Refrigeration with Solar Systems 12V, 24V, 230V or Gas?
- Miscellaneous like Fans, Pumps, Fluoros, CPAP or Heating