Clenergy Solar Frame Kit - 30-60° Tilt - 4.4m Rail
Description4 x Solar Panel Tilt Frame
Corrosion resistant aluminium adjustable tilt frame kit with 2 x 4400 mm rails suitable to mount 4 x standard (30-46mm thickness) solar panels to a metal roof (up to 30° pitch).
The kit includes everything you need incl. hex head wood screws for the legs. View a Video Tutorial.
The frame kit includes:
2 x 4400mm Eco rails
10 x combination mid/end clamps (30-46mm)
4 x extra long adjustable tilt legs
4 x short legs
4 x Eco Rail Joiners
16 x stainless steel cable clips
Clenergy frames are fully compliant with the Australian/New Zealand standard on wind actions AS/NZS1170.2, making it suitable for a wide variety of building types and climatic zones.
Warning: This frame was compiled for installation in Australian wind zones A or B, for a roof not higher than 5 metres.
The installer is solely responsible for correct frame configuration and installation. Please consult the installation manual for appropriate spacing between the tilt legs (and add more if required).
- Anodised aluminium
- Building height up to 20m
- Roof slope to 60°
- Static load capacity up to 1400N/m²
- Corrosion resistant, providing low maintenance and extended product life cycle.
- Easy to install with adjustable locking devices (Z module).
- Complies with AS/NZS 1170 and other international standards.
Weight: 20.6 Kilograms
- 1: Clenergy EzRack Datasheet (155kB)
- 2: Clenergy EzRack Tilt Installation Manual (2516kB)
- 3: Clenergy Universial Clamp Manual (765kB)
- 4: Clenergy EzRack Warranty (47kB)