Enphase Envoy S Metered - Solar Battery GatewaySpecial Order
DescriptionEnvoy-S Metered - Solar System Manager
Envoy-S Metered is the central component of Enphase's "Home Energy Solution" required to integrate the Enphase AC Battery. It also delivers solar production and energy consumption data to Enphase Enlighten monitoring and analysis software for comprehensive, remote maintenance and management of the Enphase System.
The Envoy S Metered can directly communicate with up to 600 Enphase micro-inverters but can also monitor other (non Enphase) string based solar systems via current transformers (CT).
- power export limiting
- phase imbalance management
- storage ready
- Consumption monitoring for total energy insight
- Revenue grade accuracy, ANSI C.12.20 compliant
- Bi-directional communications lets Envoy adapt to future utility requirements
- Flexible networking options with integrated Wi-Fi
- Ready for plug-play cellular networking
- Connects up to 600 microinverters
- Terminal block connections for Demand Response Enabling Device (DRED)
Includes two CTs, also known as sensor clamps, for measuring PV and consumption. For a three phase connection, you will need additional CTs [INX-EP-CT], two per phase.
Note: The remote management function requires an internet connection. The Envoy uses about 50MB of data per month for a 10 panel system.
Weight: 1.57 Kilograms
|Enphase Envoy S Metered - Solar Battery Gateway|
|Compatible Microinverters||M215, M250, S230, S270|
|AC Supply||230 VAC single phase|
|Number of microinverters polled||up to 600|
|Ambient temperature range||-40 - +65°C|
|WiFi||802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz)|
|Dimensions (mm)||213(W) x 126 (H) x 45(D)|
- 1: Enphase Envoy S Metered Datasheet (202kB)
- 2: Enphase AU NZ Warranty (211kB)
- 3: Enphase Envoy S Metered Installation (939kB)