Enphase IQ7A Micro Inverter - for 295-460W ModulesSpecial Order
DescriptionEnphase IQ7A Micro Inverter
The high-powered smart grid-ready Enphase IQ 7A Micro dramatically simplifies the installation process while achieving the highest system efficiency for systems with 60-cell / 120-half-cell and 72-cell / 144-half-cell modules.
Part of the Enphase IQ System, the IQ 7A Micro integrates with the Enphase Envoy-S, Enphase IQ Battery, and the Enphase Enlighten monitoring and analysis software.
The IQ Series Microinverters extend the reliability standards set forth by previous generations and undergo over a million hours of power-on testing, enabling Enphase to provide an industry-leading warranty.
- Optimised for high powered 60-cell / 120-half-cell and 72-cell / 144-half-cell modules
- More than a million hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- Complies with advanced grid support, voltage and frequency ride-through requirements
- Configurable for varying grid profiles
* An Envoy and Internet connection are required.
Weight: 1.08 Kilograms
|Enphase IQ7A Micro Inverter - for 295-460W Modules|
|Recommended input power||295-460W|
|EU efficiency (230VAC)||96.5%|
|Max cont. output power||349VA|
|Peak output power||366VA|
|Maximum units per 20A branch circuit|
|@ 230V AC||11|
|Max. input DC voltage DC||58V|
|Dimensions (mm)||212(W) x 175(H) x 30.2(D)|