10kW three phase solar inverter from Sungrow's residential Gen-2 line.
- Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) which substantially reduces the risk of electrical fires (detecting loose connections)
- Smart IV Scan and Real-time monitoring for quick fault location and troubleshooting
- a wide MPPT voltage range (180V-1000V) translating to higher system yield
- fully compliant built-in DC Switch enabling easier installation and cost-savings
- high anti corrosion rating at C5
- unique push-in connectors
- compact and light (net-weight: 18kg)
- 24/7 line monitoring
- Over the air firmware updates
- fast and easy commissioning
- IP65 enclosure rating for outdoor installations
We install solar systems in Northern NSW and Southern QLD.
QLD: Gold Coast (from Coolangatta to Southport), Nerang and Hinterland (Beaudesert) and out West (Warwick, Stanthorpe, Killarney)
NSW: Northern NSW (Tweed Heads to Iluka, including Evans Head, Byron Bay and Ballina); the Far North Coast Hinterland (Yamba via Lismore to Murwillumbah) and out West (Casino to Tenterfield, including Drake and Tabulam, as well as Woodenbong and Bonalbo)
We also have sales agents in Grafton:contact Andy Wilkinson directly on 0409 508 144, and Tenterfield:contact Diamond J Legend directly on 0425 769 444.