Zappi V2 - Electric Car Charger - 22kW - Three Phase
DescriptionIntelligent electric vehilcle charger - Zappi V2 for 3 Phase Connection
Optimised for solar power systems.
Zappi is an EV charger with a difference. Not only will Zappi charge your car way faster than the device supplied with your car, it will also guarantee that all power used to charge is taken from your solar power system.
The Zappi charger has three charging modes: fast, eco and eco+. The last mode is ideal for people with large solar systems. Charge your EV with 100% reneable energy!. Combined with a solar car port the Zappi will turn your parking spot into a power station. The Zappi V2 is supplied with a Type 2 plug and comes with 6.5m of cable.
No PV, no problem - Zappi can still operate like an ordinary EV charging station. You can always add your solar/wind system later.
- 3 phase connection
- Programmable timer function
- Dynamic load balancing for maximum installation flexibility
- Charge and event logging
- Pin-code lock function
- Tap operated display backlight
- Integral RCD for earth leakage protection
- Integral cable holster
- Remote control and monitoring add-on option
- Supplied with clip-on grid current sensor
- 3 charging modes (Fast, Eco and Eco+)
- Optimises microgeneration self-consumption
- Economy Tariff sensing to maximise savings
- 18th edition ready 7kW OLEV (Home Scheme) Approved - Hub device required
- IP65 rated enclosure suitable for outdoors
Comes with Tethered Type 2 connector with 6.5m cable. Compatible with all Type 2 makes and model of EVs on the market (yes even Tesla) the EVSE / charger is suited to both domestic and commercial locations.
NOTE: Type 1 EVs will require either a Type 2 to Type 1 adaptor cable with the Tethered Zappi or a Type 2 to Type 1 charging cable with the untethered Zappi
Weight: 10 Kilograms
|Zappi V2 - Electric Car Charger - 22kW - Three Phase|
|Plug or socket||IEC 62196 socket (Type 2)|
|Dimensions (mm)||439(h) x 282(w) x 122(d)|
|Net weight (including cable)||7.2kg|
|Operating temperature||-25 - +40°C|